Friday, January 21, 2011

my tattoo shop

Broken Fingaz Graffiti Crew In My Tattoo Shop!

Broken Fingaz Graffiti Crew In My Tattoo Shop!

We're broadcasting live feed from my tattoo shop 24-7. obviously we need to

We're broadcasting live feed from my tattoo shop 24-7. obviously we need to

Ok, in case you haven't noticed, my tattoo shop – Strokers Ink,

Ok, in case you haven't noticed, my tattoo shop – Strokers Ink,

I already knew the ins and outs of daily tattoo shop life, so I asked the

I already knew the ins and outs of daily tattoo shop life, so I asked the

I JUST FINISHED A DESIGN FOR MY TATTOO SHOP 1ST COLLABORATION T SHIRTS WITH

I JUST FINISHED A DESIGN FOR MY TATTOO SHOP 1ST COLLABORATION T SHIRTS WITH

tattoo shops in il my tattoo shop inc

tattoo shops in il my tattoo shop inc

When i met dave he walked into my tattoo shop and kind of never left .ok he

When i met dave he walked into my tattoo shop and kind of never left .ok he

JPG, 400×550Shop Similar Prints This Print Not Available

JPG, 400×550Shop Similar Prints This Print Not Available

| My Tattoo Shop

| My Tattoo Shop

tattoo shops in newport. tattoo shops la my tattoo shop sunrise

tattoo shops in newport. tattoo shops la my tattoo shop sunrise

I was at the tattoo shop for 7 or 8 hours today. I just showered all the ink

I was at the tattoo shop for 7 or 8 hours today. I just showered all the ink

MY TATTOO SHOP Image

MY TATTOO SHOP Image

I went to the tattoo shop and sat for a few hours as the inking was done,

I went to the tattoo shop and sat for a few hours as the inking was done,

My new cupcake tattoo!! I LOVE it! It took me a while to find the right

My new cupcake tattoo!! I LOVE it! It took me a while to find the right

the new kat von d? maybe i should open my own tattoo shop here in hong kong

the new kat von d? maybe i should open my own tattoo shop here in hong kong

Help my tattoo shop break a WORLD RECORD! photo 1

Help my tattoo shop break a WORLD RECORD! photo 1

So, I'm in Miami and I see this tattoo shop - Miami Ink! It's real…

So, I'm in Miami and I see this tattoo shop - Miami Ink! It's real…

I took it up to the local tattoo shop and had them enlarge it and put it on

I took it up to the local tattoo shop and had them enlarge it and put it on

On 10/21/09, Sam went to Sacred Heart – a tattoo shop in Chattanooga,

On 10/21/09, Sam went to Sacred Heart – a tattoo shop in Chattanooga,

This is my latest tattoo. It was done at Ink Spot in bath Maine.

This is my latest tattoo. It was done at Ink Spot in bath Maine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Blog | Show